Monday, April 8, 2013

Accessories Haul.

Hey guys! So today's post is about the jewelry that i have purchased in 2013. This haul includes pendants,
earrings and necklaces and bags.Hope you enjoy!
Again, I'm sorry for the bad lighting. Please bear with me!





So lets start from the top most, going down. The first pair of Cross earring, i picked up just 2 days back in Jodhpur. I've been looking for a jewelry with crosses and spikes, because I've seen this trend growing popular with each passing day and I personally like it! Second are a pair of  silver turquoise stone earrings. They were given to me by my Mom. I love this stone and love turquoise as a colour too! Lastly, are a pair of artificial gold-pearl earrings. I thought it is a necessity to have such a pair to wear with ethnic clothes. The 2nd and 3rd pairs are from Hyderabad.

I purchased this necklace from Accessorize. Hyderabad. It is a short rose-gold necklace. I don't usually wear hearts on my clothes but this was so delicate and petite that i fell in love!




 This pair was given to me by my Mom. This style is supposed to be traditionally Rajasthani. However, my Mom picked it up from Hyderabad. Yellow and Blue - classic combo!


These are definitely my grandest and most favorite pair of jhumkis! Again, given to me by my Mom. I don't know what to say, I absolutely love these!

This is a pair of wing earrings that I bought along with the cross earrings. I thought thss would look good as my second tops.

I love this pendant because of the stone! And as its is artificial, its not too bulky on my neck.

I purchased this bag from Promod. Hyderabad. I lone that store! I instantly fell in love with this bag. I love the stud detailing at the bottom- subtle, without looking too wild. This is good bag to carry to college, with my laptop and stuff. Love love love!
I purchased this simple black clutch from Lifestyle, Hyderabad. I needed a new wallet, so I went with this one as I would ultimately put it in my bag, so this seemed classic and practical to me.


That is all. Hope you enjoyed this post. More coming up! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment