Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Neon OOTD!

Hey guys! This is my first blog post. I have been contemplating on starting one for almost a year. so finally, I have mustered up the courage to do it! 
Here is my first OOTD (outfit of the day). The 'Neon' trend has been really "IN" 2012 and i absolutely love it! I wore this outfit to a brunch party with my friends. We had gone to a lovely resort. Since it was a hot day, I did not feel like wearing jeans. Instead I opted for a black maxi skirt. i wore very minimum accessories as the neon yellow top was so bright and I wanted it to be the center of attention of my outfit. 
I completed the look with a black studded bag and a  black pair or sandals.






Neon top - Splash.
Black Maxi Skirt - Designed by me.
Black Bag - Promod.
Sandals - Ginger.





No comments:

Post a Comment