Saturday, April 20, 2013

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.

Hey guys! Sorry that it'd been a while since I last posted. I've just been busy with my end terms coming up.
Anyways, here is my first review about the much-hyped Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains!

I actually got to know about them way back in January through a bunch of Youtubers. This product was being raved about like crazy. So, naturally I wanted to try them out. But they were not available in Indian stores. Luckily, a month later they were on an online shopping website called healthkart.com. I looked up the  swatches of the shades on google and chose two and I immediately ordered them. I was so excited to try them out and I was glad to see that it deserved all the hype that it got!

So, I'll go ahead and insert pictures of the 2 shades that i got and their swatches.






This is the swatch for the shade ADORE. And needless to say, I adore this shade! For me, its a shade that i can wear on a regular basis to college. It is a shade that can be built up with more swatches. it is glossy with a hint of a golden shimmer. LOVE!


This is the swatch for the shade CRUSH. Lovely plum with hints of red. I wear this when i feel like dressing up for college!





PROS:

  • Like the name suggests, this product is a mix between a lipstick and a lip balm. True to the last letter! Color like a lip stick and moisturising like a lip balm.
  • Great for a youngster who wants to start wearing lipstick!
  • Easy to carry around. Simple packaging. Easy to use- just twist the lower portion.
  • Lots of different shades to choose from according to your liking.
  • Leaves a nice tint of color after some time.
CONS:
  • The packaging made of plastic looks a little, umm, lets say cheap.
                          REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BALM STAINS, Rs.600.

Hope you like this! take care :)







No comments:

Post a Comment