Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 Fashion Haul.

Hey guys! I am so excited for the new galore of spring/summer trends this year. So I had to go check out what was new in stores for us!
Here is my first haul. I bought some stuff  I want to share with you guys. 
( I apologies  for the horrible quality and background of the pictures. New blogger problems!)  



This is a bright coraly-orange colour peplum top from Ginger. It has beautiful laced sleeves and the material is light and flowy. 



 This is undoubtedly my favorite purchase of mine! I love love love this Maxi dress from Ginger. It is strapless and clinches below the bust. Absolutely gorgeous! So excited to wear this! 



 Again from Ginger, I purchased this pair of sandals. They are comfortable and very versatile. 



I am absolutely in love with this pair of studded loafers. I bought this from a local shop in Jodhpur. Honestly, I have not broken into them, so they are a little uncomfortable at the moment. But I can't help it- this is just such a stylish pair of footwear!





This is a top from Chemistry that i purchased in Hyderabad. I love this orange- it is such an offbeat colour. I do not own anything in this colour! Plus i love how the from and back of the top are made of two different materials.


This is a simple white top which is a staple, regardless of the season! This is a Promod top that i picked up from Hyderabad. I totally love the intricate detailing in the top. It just gives a very effortless look!

Hope you enjoyed this tiny haul! Happy Spring/Summer, guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment